Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Naresh Agarwal <na...@yahoo.com> on 2001/11/13 06:19:07 UTC

Multiple Out Parameters

Hi

I want to write a function X in my Soap Server (using MS SOAP ), which can
return multiple parameters to the client.

X(int in_a, float in_b, int out_a, float out_b, char out_c)

This function takes two in parameters in_a and in_b.
It has three out parameters out_a, out_b and out_c

Please note than it does not have a return.

1) Now can i write such a function using MS-SOAP. If yes, how these out
parameters would be returned in Soap response. Do i need to specify some
thing extra for this.

2) How does WSDL file handles multiple out parameters. Does it simply have
entry for out_a, out_b and out_c as parts in a out message.

3) How a client will access such a function X.

If anyone has slightest clue about it, please help me.

Thanks

Regards,
Naresh Agarwal