Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by John Hays <jo...@MaverickLabel.com> on 2009/04/23 00:38:07 UTC

Ecommerce on latest release

Did an svn update to the current release -- anything for eCommerce
site gets

org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen
[component://ecommerce/widget/CommonScreens.xml#main-decorator]:
java.util.NoSuchElementException (null)

It looks like there is a main-decorator under product in the
component ... any ideas?

John D. Hays
Director of Information Technology

www.mavericklabel.com
120 West Dayton Street
Edmonds, WA 98020-4180

Re: Ecommerce on latest release

Posted by David E Jones <da...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Has anyone else been able to reproduce this? I just updated and my
local instance is running fine.

John: it may be that you have a local file changed or corrupted (a
"svn st" can show this if you have an SVN checkout/sandbox you're
running from). It might also help to write exactly which page(s) in
ecommerce are showing this error. Based on your comments I just tried
the main page, and some product and category pages.

-David

Posted by Colin Rooney <co...@openbiz.ie>.
As a newbie, I tried. I did a sync with trunk and all was okay
and I also checked out the 904 branch fresh and it was okay too.

Might this be a case of needing to do a clean and then fresh seed
install perhaps?

Colin