Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Kadal Amutham <vk...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/18 11:52:15 UTC

Translated Tamil FIle

Dear Jan I,

I have completed translated another file. Kindly upload the same to the
server

/help/ta/helpcontent2/source/text

Is there any way of knowing % completion of translated files?

Can you put up in a webpage, the level of completion of all the languages,
so that translators can view and keep pace with each other?

With Warm Regards

V.Kadal Amutham
919444360480
914422396480

Re: Translated Tamil FIle

Posted by janI <ja...@apache.org>.
On 18 May 2013 11:52, Kadal Amutham <vk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Dear Jan I,
>
> I have completed translated another file. Kindly upload the same to the
> server
>
> /help/ta/helpcontent2/source/text

Thanks, I checked the first file for you, but it is jsc@apache.org who is
our release manager and handle the translations, so he is the one who
should receive the files.

You do not need to send the single files (that would be more than 400
mails), but e.g. make a zip when you have completed a part, is easier for
all of us.

rgds
jan i.