Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by David Knupp <dk...@cloudera.com> on 2017/11/28 22:16:32 UTC

Protocol with re: to reverting previous patches

Seems like a silly question, but I just want to make sure I do this right.

IMPALA-6239 was filed because the patch for IMPALA-6068 introduced a
regression. As a result, the patch was reverted:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-impala/commit/d1c9510

Presumably, I should now just resolve IMPALA-6239 and reopen
IMPALA-6068with a pointer to the reverted commit?

--
David Knupp | Software Engineer
Cloudera Inc., 433 California Street #1100. San Francisco, CA 94104

Re: Protocol with re: to reverting previous patches

Posted by David Knupp <dk...@cloudera.com>.
Thanks Sailesh!

Posted by Sailesh Mukil <sa...@cloudera.com>.