Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ed Griebel <ed...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/06 17:05:33 UTC

Re: how recover a map of a bean in a "select list" of the jsp and to post the data ?

You need to use either <logic:iterate> or <c:forEach> to iterate over your
beans.

This deals with arrays but is useful for how to use the iterator and how to
populate a select list: http://husted.com/struts/tips/006.html

HTH,
-ed

Posted by nalimoussa <n....@progexia.net>.
Hi everybody,
Here is my code, the result isn't posted inside the "select list", but
outwards, why?

		<s:select label="Entite de gestion"
		          name="mySelection"
			  listKey="PK_AMC"