Posted to dev@myriad.apache.org by Ruth Harris <rh...@maprtech.com> on 2015/09/16 22:35:20 UTC

Myriad Open Source Doc Review

Hi Team,

Could you all take some to review the documentation on the Apache Wiki?
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MYRIAD/Myriad+Home

*Darin*, Could you take a good look at the Installing for Administrators
section?
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MYRIAD/Installing+for+Administrators
I'm not sure if there was a resolution from your discussion with John that
impacts the documentation.

If you could respond with which section(s) that you plan on reviewing, then
I can make sure that everything gets covered.

Thanks, Ruth

--
Ruth Harris
Sr. Technical Writer, MapR

Re: Myriad Open Source Doc Review

Posted by Darin Johnson <db...@gmail.com>.
Ruth,

Looked briefly at this there are significant changes that need to be made
to this document since Swapnil's last PR.  I'll see what I can do about
updating these, I'm rebuilding my dev environment at the moment so this is
a convenient time.  I am traveling early in the week though so it maybe
Wednesday before you see changes.

Darin