Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Michael Mior <mm...@apache.org> on 2018/09/02 22:21:57 UTC

Re: Maven wrapper

One thing I didn't initially notice is that using mvnw created a directory
.mvn in the root of the project. This should probably be added to
.gitignore.

--
Michael Mior
mmior@apache.org

Re: Maven wrapper

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org>.
Agreed. Done in latest https://github.com/julianhyde/calcite/tree/2112-mvnw <https://github.com/julianhyde/calcite/tree/2112-mvnw>.

It seems that there is consensus that the wrapper is a good thing. I’ll merge in the next day or two.