Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by ondur kiyelo <on...@gmail.com> on 2019/09/23 15:00:23 UTC

Mobile Money Integration Support

Hi,

While i have setup Mifos , i am not well versed with integrating MIFOS with
Mobile Money.
I request for support  on how to implement the integration.

Kind regards

Re: Mobile Money Integration Support

Posted by ondur kiyelo <on...@gmail.com>.
Dear Gupta,

If its ok and not to make much noise,

I request we have a one on one  discussion and where we hit a snug, we can
revert back to the forum.

Kind Regards

Posted by Chirag Gupta <gu...@gmail.com>.
Hello,