Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by SantiagoA <s....@gmx.de> on 2008/11/19 12:38:16 UTC

AjaxUpdate broken after showing feedback in ModalWindow

Hi all,
I have a ModalWindow with some radios in it. Everytime a Radio is selected,
an AjaxEventBehavior("onclick") is called which updates a special RadioGroup
in that page.
Everything works fine, as long as there are no errors and no feedback is
shown.
If I produce an Error, in that case it´s a RadioGroup where none of the
Radios is selected, the feedback shows up. Now, when I select a Radio, the
AjaxEventBehavior("onclick") is called, works through the code, but does not
refresh the target(-radios). Debugging shows that the values are set
correctly, but they won´t be shown.

Is this a bug, or am I doing something terribly wrong?

Any clues?