Posted to users@maven.apache.org by geoff laura <rs...@gmail.com> on 2006/05/01 07:21:37 UTC

adding build number to manifest

Currently when I create a new snapshot of my war using maven only ther
version is being added to the war manifest - I suppose because the war
plugin happens at build time rather than deploy time which seems to be where
the build number is created? Could someone point me in the right direction
as to how I can somehow intercept and use the build number?
Much appreciated,
geoff

Re: adding build number to manifest

Posted by geoff laura <rs...@gmail.com>.
I am still a bit puzzled by this one - can anyone help?
I guess I just need to access the maven-metadata.xml at deploy time? Any
ideas?

much appreciated,