Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Kseniya Romanova <ks...@apache.org> on 2021/11/03 12:38:02 UTC

[IGNITE SUMMIT: Cloud Edition] Above and beyond the talks

Hi Igniters!

First of all, check the schedule, because we’ve added two more talks that
deserve your attention: https://ignite-summit.org/schedule
Follow Ignite Twitter and LinkedIn for the sneak peeks.

I hope you remember about pre-conference day November 15, 2021, with free
trainings, including the brand-new Ignite and Kubernetes training:
https://ignite-summit.org/training

Besides this Summit team prepared two more activities.

Virtual booth with experts: ask experts about anything that impedes your
progress with Ignite and discover how to improve your Ignite-based
solution. The booth will be open from the first minutes of the Summit and
until the end of the last talk.

Q&A after-party: don’t leave us after the last talk is finished. Chat with
speakers and Ignite community members at the Q&A after-party. We will
discuss the talks, the cloud experience of the Summit speakers, and the
speakers’ opinions about cloud trends. Also, Ignite developers and experts
will answer the most frequently asked cloud questions.

More about the program and speakers you will find on
https://ignite-summit.org.

Please help us to tell more people about the Summit. Share in your social
media any post about the Summit from https://twitter.com/apacheignite or
https://www.linkedin.com/showcase/apache-ignite. The Summit team will
highly appreciate any help.

Cheers,