Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Julien HENRY <he...@yahoo.fr> on 2008/10/26 22:51:34 UTC

How to make I18N working on index.jsp

Hi,

I'm following the tutorial here: http://struts.apache.org/2.0.12/docs/struts-2-spring-2-jpa-ajax.html

And now I would like to make I18N working.

I added <constant name="struts.custom.i18n.resources" value="messages"></constant> in struts.xml and I have messages.properties and messages_en.properties in src/main/resources

Then I added some <s:text name="key"/> in index.jsp and list.jsp.

But only the one that are in list.jsp are translated when I switch local. Do you know what is the problem?

Thanks

Julien

P.S. : I was also bitten by http://dojotoolkit.org/forum/dojo-0-4-x-legacy/dojo-0-4-x-support/firefox-3-and-struts-2-theme-ajax-render-issues. Do you know if it will be solved in struts-2.1.x with dojo-plugin?

RE: How to make I18N working on index.jsp

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.
please display your jsp

thanks
Martin