Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by Tom Jordahl <to...@macromedia.com> on 2004/02/02 16:44:26 UTC

RE: Add auto genarated build file to axis WSDL2Java(PATCH)

+1
Looks good.

Do we want to add a switch to turn this on/off independent of the
server-side code generation?

--
Tom Jordahl
Macromedia Server Development

Posted by Srinath Perera <he...@opensource.lk>.
> +1
> Looks good.
Thanks :) not yet commit the code .. Most probably tommarrow I will commit
it.

> Do we want to add a switch to turn this on/off independent of the
> server-side code generation?
how about -B option to have it .. and default is off

Thanks for the answer.

Srinath

> --
> Tom Jordahl