Posted to dev@mynewt.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@me.com> on 2016/02/21 06:54:17 UTC

RAT (release audit tool)

Hi,

It quite likely that anyone reviewing the release on the incubator will use:
1) Apache rat [1]
2) Compliance Rocks

We might want to put a rat exclusion file together to help people and cut down of the number of false positives it currently generates.

At the very least yo shovel run the tools over the source release so are prepared for any issue that they might bring up.

Thanks,
Justin

1. http://creadur.apache.org/rat/apache-rat/
2. http://compliance.rocks

Re: RAT (release audit tool)

Posted by Christopher Collins <ch...@runtime.io>.
Thanks, Justin, that is a good idea.  I'll run both of those tools.

Chris