Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Alexandre Bosserelle <le...@gmail.com> on 2007/01/22 09:55:19 UTC

Error when customizing a theme in Roller 2.3 - org.apache.roller.RollerException: Invalid pathInfo

Dear all,

I'm forwarding this message sent to the roller-user mailinglist.

Could anyone tell me how to fix that OR what is the origin in the
roller logfile ? (it happens when I try to customize a theme created
by myself)

ERROR 2007-01-19 09:51:03,723 RequestFilter:doFilter -
org.apache.roller.RollerException: Invalid pathInfo: fischerxxxx

Thanks in advance,

Alexandre