Posted to dev@echarts.apache.org by luis elias torres garcia <lu...@gmail.com> on 2021/03/19 15:14:26 UTC

download png automatically

Hello;
Hoping you are very well in these moments of world difficulty, I wanted to
see if there was a method to download an image automatically when rendering
the graph.
Greetings, I remain attentive to your comments.

--
*Luis Elias Torres Garcia*
*Ingeniero en Sistemas*

Re: download png automatically

Posted by Zhongxiang Wang <wa...@apache.org>.
Hi,

To download an image of the chart, you could use the `
*echartsInstance.getDataURL`* API.

These links are for your reference.
[1] https://echarts.apache.org/en/api.html#echartsInstance.getDataURL
[2] https://echarts.apache.org/en/api.html#events.finished