Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Nick Minutello <Ni...@ccomservices.demon.co.uk> on 2003/01/06 00:19:28 UTC

[Ibiblio Jar Request]: Can we add foxtrot pls?

Any chance we can add Foxtrot to the ibiblio repository?
(Can we add the distribution as well?)

I just need the v1.3 for the moment - you can add v2.0beta1 as well if
you wish...

I have attached the jar + distro (because its small and the sourceforge
site seems broken at the moment...)

Thanks,
Nick

Re: [Ibiblio Jar Request]: Can we add foxtrot pls?

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@zenplex.com>.
On Sun, 2003-01-05 at 18:19, Nick Minutello wrote:
> Any chance we can add Foxtrot to the ibiblio repository?
> (Can we add the distribution as well?)
>
> I just need the v1.3 for the moment - you can add v2.0beta1 as well if
> you wish...
>
> http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=49197
>
> I have attached the jar + distro (because its small and the
> sourceforge site seems broken at the moment...)

There you go:

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/foxtrot/jars/

> Thanks,
> Nick