Posted to user@aries.apache.org by Bengt Rodehav <be...@rodehav.com> on 2010/09/17 08:42:01 UTC

Blueprint, factory method and JPA

I'm trying to use a factory method with Aries Blueprint. I need to pass a
JPA entity manager as an argument to the factory method. I'm trying the
following:

<bean id="businessUnitServiceImpl"
> class="se.digia.sts.refdata.impl.BusinessUnitServiceImpl"
> factory-method="create">

  <argument>

    <jpa:context property="entityManager" unitname="refdataPU"/>

  </argument>

</bean>

However, Aries seems to object against this syntax. How can I accomplish
this? All the samples I've seen where "jpa:context..." is involved always
use setter injection, never in combination with the "<argument>" tag.

I'm using version 0.2-incubating of Aries.

/Bengt