Posted to rivet-dev@tcl.apache.org by "Jim M. McNamara" <3r...@verizon.net> on 2005/04/11 06:23:15 UTC

re: quirky problem

         hi David-

            >  What did you put in the httpd.conf file?

           i have tried everything i could think of :-(
        in the install wizard for domain i use
             127.0.0.1
              for server name i use
               localhost

             in the httpd.conf file i have to change this line to read

LoadModule rivet_module "c:\program files\apache
group\apache\modules\mod_rivet.so"

i am just fresh  out of ideas.
if someone could send me a httpd.conf file attachment for a standalone
windows xp install
they have configured for localhost testing that would be great.

when i run apache without the modified httpd.conf (by rivet installer) it
works.
therefore we can assume that i do not have a rivet setting right (i think).

if not i understand.  there is always php and abyss web server.

thanks so much for helping,
jim

website:
http://3rdshiftcoder.com/basicframe.html

Re: quirky problem

Posted by "David N. Welton" <da...@dedasys.com>.
"Jim M. McNamara" <3r...@verizon.net> writes:

>          hi David-
>
>             >  What did you put in the httpd.conf file?
>
>            i have tried everything i could think of :-(
>         in the install wizard for domain i use
>              127.0.0.1
>               for server name i use
>                localhost
>
>              in the httpd.conf file i have to change this line to read
>
> LoadModule rivet_module "c:\program files\apache
> group\apache\modules\mod_rivet.so"

How about

AddType application/x-httpd-rivet .rvt
AddType application/x-rivet-tcl .tcl