Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by "Wagle, Girish" <gw...@context.com> on 2001/04/20 21:29:10 UTC

Error on registering Sample SOAP service

I am very new to SOAP technology trying to register a service using
deployment descriptor. Currently I am not having any success using
ServiceManagerClient utility. The error I am getting is null pointer error
and I don't what I am missing. If any one has some suggestion that will be
great

Java  org.apache.soap.server.ServiceManagerClient
http://localhost/soap/rpcrouter deploy DeploymentDescriptor.xml

The Error I am getting is java.Nullpointer exception. Can any one out their