Posted to dev@corinthia.apache.org by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org> on 2015/11/08 02:09:35 UTC

[VOTE] Retire the Corinthia (incubating) Project

Discussion of withdrawal of Corinthia was posted on Monday, 2015-10-19,
<http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-corinthia-dev/201510.mbo
x/%3C00de01d10ac3%2456e713e0%2404b53ba0%24%40acm.org%3E>.

It appears that there is no participation of any kind at this point.

Please vote on requesting to the Incubator Project that Corinthia be
retired:

[ ] +1 to retire Corinthia from the incubator
[ ] -1 to keep Corinthia in the incubator

This vote will be held open for at least 120 hours (5 days), closing no
later than 2015-11-13T20:00Z (UTC).

 - Dennis

RE: [VOTE] Retire the Corinthia (incubating) Project

Posted by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <or...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>.

> [ X ] +1 to retire Corinthia from the incubator

Gav…

Re: [VOTE] Retire the Corinthia (incubating) Project

Posted by Svante Schubert <sv...@gmail.com>.
+1 to retire Corinthia from the incubator

Regards,
Svante

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.