Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Amsterdam Luís de Lima Filho <am...@gmail.com> on 2023/01/18 14:33:50 UTC

Tumbling windows offset

Hello everyone,

I need to perform windowed aggregation for weekly interval, from Monday to Monday, using Tumbling Windows.

It does not seem to be supported: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/72785744/how-to-apply-an-offset-to-tumbling-window-in-order-to-delay-the-starting-of-win

Can someone help me with a workaround or guidance on how to make a PR adding this feature?

I need this to finish a migration from Flink to Kafka Streams in prod.

Best,
Amsterdam

Re: Tumbling windows offset

Posted by Amsterdam Luís de Lima Filho <am...@gmail.com>.