Posted to user@storm.apache.org by "Sharma, Prashant" <ps...@netsuite.com> on 2015/03/24 18:55:25 UTC

Storm UI RBA and Monitoring

Does Storm UI provide Role Based Access. What other tools are available or being used to monitor the cluster state.
Any feedback is appreciated.
Thanks,
Prashant

To learn more about SuiteWorld, visit
www.netsuite.com/suiteworld.

NOTICE: This email and any attachments may contain confidential and proprietary information of NetSuite Inc. and is for the sole use of the intended recipient for the stated purpose. Any improper use or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender; do not review, copy or distribute; and promptly delete or destroy all transmitted information. Please note that all communications and information transmitted through this email system may be monitored and retained by NetSuite or its agents and that all incoming email is automatically scanned by a third party spam and filtering service which may result in deletion of a legitimate e-mail before it is read by the intended recipient.

RE: Storm UI RBA and Monitoring

Posted by Nedim Sabic <bh...@hotmail.com>.
As long as I know there is no RBA in Storm UI. IMHO, Storm UI is the component of the Storm's ecosystem that could be greatly improved. For monitoring cluster state you can use Ganglia (http://ganglia.sourceforge.net/).

See this blog post : https://blog.relateiq.com/monitoring-storm/

Regards

Nedim

From: psharma@netsuite.com