Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Swaraj Kumar <sw...@gmail.com> on 2016/07/04 13:37:11 UTC

Delete Collection in SolrCloud

Hi,

I was trying to delete a collection in solrcloud but some server didn't
respond and hence some shard and replica didn't get deleted.

I deleted physical memory of remaining shard and replica manually but I can
see my collection reference in solrcloud because it is not able to find
core.

No when I try to create the collection it is not able to create also saying
collection is already present.

I have deleted the collection reference in zookeeper /collection and
deleted the config also from /configs.
There is nothing in my clusterstate.json.

Please help how to create collection?

Regards,

Swaraj Kumar
Senior Software Engineer I
MakeMyTrip.com
Mob No- 9811774497

Re: Delete Collection in SolrCloud

Posted by Zheng Lin Edwin Yeo <ed...@gmail.com>.
Have you deleted the log and snapshots (the place where the configurations
are stored) in the zookeeper?

If you have deleted them, then you will need to push your configurations to
zookeeper again before creating the collection.

Regards,
Edwin