Posted to user@poi.apache.org by an...@bayerbbs.com on 2003/08/04 12:41:14 UTC

Problems with HSSFWorkbook.setRepeatingRowsAndColumns

Hello everybody,

I have recently found out that there are some problems using
HSSFWorkbook.setRepeatingRowsAndColumns.

Namely, you cannot apply this method on the following sheets if you have omitted
these for the first sheet.
There is some strange behaviour, no hint that I'm doing smth. wrong, no
exception or whatever.
POI pretends to do it, but  on opening the resulting excel file one can see on
the page setup tab that in fact the values are not set.

Does anyone has similar problems? Is it a bug that I discovered?

Best regards,
Andrew