Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Olivier Billard <ob...@jouve.fr> on 2004/07/07 17:55:39 UTC

[Flowscript] Delete files

Hi cocooners !

I'm trying to delete a java.io.File flowscript, but delete is a reserved
word in javascript, and I get the following error :

"SyntaxError: missing name after . operator"

calling getPath() works well, so my java.io.File is correct.

Is there "yet another way" to delete files in flowscript ?

Thanks !

--
Olivier Billard

[Solution] [Flowscript] Delete files

Posted by Olivier Billard <ob...@jouve.fr>.
Thanks Leszek and Robin,

It works, many thanks !

--
Olivier

Re: [Flowscript] Delete files

Posted by Leszek Gawron <lg...@mobilebox.pl>.
Olivier Billard wrote:

> Hi cocooners !
>
> I'm trying to delete a java.io.File flowscript, but delete is a reserved
> word in javascript, and I get the following error :
>
> "SyntaxError: missing name after . operator"
>
> calling getPath() works well, so my java.io.File is correct.
>
> Is there "yet another way" to delete files in flowscript ?
>
> Thanks !
file["delete"]();
should do the trick.

Re: [Flowscript] Delete files