Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by Tonte Pouncil <et...@yahoo.com> on 2008/03/12 02:53:40 UTC

Continuum 1.1 war -- Could not find the executable 'mvn' in the path '[]'

Hi,

I am using Continuum 1.1 war on Tomcat 6.  I have installed and verified that the following software works properly on my Windows XP box: Maven 2.0.7, Subversion 1.4.4, and Tomcat 6.0.14.  When I start up Tomcat I get following warning: Could not find the executable 'mvn' in the path '[]'.

How come Continuum can not find maven.  It is on my user environment variable 'path'.  Do I need to add the maven executable files to Tomcat?

Any help on this issue is much appreciated!

Thanks!

Tonté

Re: Continuum 1.1 war -- Could not find the executable 'mvn' in the path '[]'

Posted by deckrider <de...@gmail.com>.
This warning is in Linux and Solaris also. The resolution is some -D
to provide the $PATH (check the scripts provoded with the standalone
for the details).

--
ASCII ribbon campaign:
()  against HTML email

Re: Continuum 1.1 war -- Could not find the executable 'mvn' in the path '[]'

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by murali mohan <mu...@gmail.com>.