Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de> on 2013/01/15 07:59:53 UTC

InjectionTarget hierrachy

Hi folks!

We are currently moving the logic from Bean -> InjectionTarget -> weird casts -> Bean
to a clean

Bean -> InjectionTarget

structure.

That means that we need to move lots of information from the various Bean<T> classes to some InjectionTargets. This will be a major improvement to our portability, performance and mem consumption.

Work is ongoing, thus expect the trunk to be broken for a few days...

Arne, will you commit the InjectionTarget builder?
Should we split it apart from the BeanBuilders or just introduce a separate
public InjectionTarget createInjectionTarget(); ?
I think that would be a bit less work.

LieGrue,
strub

Re: InjectionTarget hierrachy

Posted by Arne Limburg <ar...@openknowledge.de>.
Hi Mark,

Yes, I am implementing the InjectionTargetBuilder and will commit it.
I think, it is better to split it apart from the BeanBuilder, since we
then can simplify the class-hierarchy of the bean builder (as I expect
that we are able to simplify the class-hierarchy of the Beans).

Cheers,
Arne