Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Artem Shutak <as...@gridgain.com> on 2015/10/26 18:03:39 UTC

Re: Hibernate 5 L2 Cache Compatibility

I've created an issue for Hibernate 5 support. You can track status there:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IGNITE-1794.

P.S. Please also subscribe to user list in order to other users to be
notified
about your questions.

Re: Hibernate 5 L2 Cache Compatibility

Posted by NicoTexas <nb...@agileassets.com>.
Sure,
I will look into it as soon as possible.

Re: Hibernate 5 L2 Cache Compatibility

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org>.
Nico,

If you need this functionality it would be cool if you contribute this to
Ignite! Fork the repo on github, create new hibernate5 module (using
current hibernate 4 as a reference) and start. What do you think?

--Yakov

Posted by NicoTexas <nb...@agileassets.com>.
Thanks Artem,