Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by "N, Vyshali" <Vy...@Honeywell.com> on 2018/07/18 12:30:28 UTC

Identify new records of CSV file

Hi,

I have a CSV file and the data gets appended to that then and there.
Suppose if I'm reading that using GetFile processor, what is the procedure to identify the records added newly

Regards
Vyshali

Re: Identify new records of CSV file

Posted by Mark Payne <ma...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Vyshali,

Have you looked into the TailFile processor? I believe that will do what you are asking for.

Thanks
-Mark

Sent from my iPhone