Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com> on 2017/06/29 18:34:42 UTC

Cordova-Android 7.0: Upgrading Java Requirement to 7.0

Hey

I think we should accept this PR to attract newer developers.  Sure, we
could adopt Java 8, but I think being stuck with Java 6 may be limiting
contributions.  Does anyone have any thoughts on this?

https://github.com/apache/cordova-android/pull/380

Re: Cordova-Android 7.0: Upgrading Java Requirement to 7.0

Posted by ke...@gmail.com.
+1

Sent from my phone.

___________________________________