Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Neil Haran <nh...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/19 21:20:44 UTC

Looking to build an IBM Watson solution for legal research

Hi,

I am a serial entrepreneur and investor (with a long background in software
engineering in video games - much of it with AI systems) and I am trying to
build a good NLP solution for the legal industry. I'm currently building a
document/case management system for lawfirms running on private servers and
I am trying to incorporate something like http://www.rossintelligence.com
for legal research. I'd love to be able to build an open source equivalent
for processing legal documents for a case and be able to cite specific
legal text that it pertains to. Basically a complete legal suite. Please
get in touch if you wish to discuss further. I'm looking for a partner to
help me build this and be a part of the team.

Thanks,
Neil
nharan81@gmail.com