Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Andrea Zoppello <zo...@tiscali.it> on 2008/04/11 08:51:49 UTC

CXF Problems with Service with 2 port???

Hi all,

I'm trying to expose using a cxf consumer a webservice that must expose
( against the same port type )
two port ( one for soap 11 and one for soap 12 ).

The service part of the wsdl looks like:

<service name="DocumentRegistry_Service">
		<port name="Service_Port_Soap11" binding="tns:Service_Binding_Soap11">
			<soap:address location="http://servicelocation/DocumentRegistry_Service"/>
		</port>
		<port name="Service_Port_Soap12" binding="tns:Service_Binding_Soap12">
			<soap12:address location="http://servicelocation/DocumentRegistry_Service"/>
		</port>
	</service>

This is perfectly legal ( in Axis2 this is possible ) but the CXF
Consumer code consider only one of the two ports
when you deploy the endoint, this means that with cxf at the moment it's
not possible to expose the same webservice both on
SOAP11 and SOAP12....

Any Idea on this??? In my opinion this is a limitation when comparing
cxf with axis.

Do you plan to solve that problem??
Andrea

Re: CXF Problems with Service with 2 port???

Posted by Andrea Zoppello <zo...@tiscali.it>.
Ok,

No problem for me, As i said i'm not really a jbi expert, as i just
said, i could handle this in code generator
when i see i've a wsdl with two port i could duplicate the wsdl and then
generate two endpoint in xbean.xml

BTW  the idea of  a WSDL deployer is interesting.

Andrea

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: CXF Problems with Service with 2 port???

Posted by Andrea Zoppello <zo...@tiscali.it>.
Hi,

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Andrea,