Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@apache.org> on 2001/11/01 17:49:23 UTC

FAQ links...

Hey folks... I moved the OLD Jyve FAQ from daedalus to nagoya too (re,
FreeBSD and it's VM don't go well along together, let's see if Solaris 8 can
solve the intermittent "VM crash" problems).

Can someone with some spare cycles change the links from
jakarta.apache.org:8080/jyve-faq/ to nagoya.apache.org:8080/jyve-faq/ ?

    Pier

Re: FAQ links...

Posted by Martin Poeschl <mp...@marmot.at>.
Pier Fumagalli wrote:

> Hey folks... I moved the OLD Jyve FAQ from daedalus to nagoya too (re,
> FreeBSD and it's VM don't go well along together, let's see if Solaris 8 can
> solve the intermittent "VM crash" problems).
>
> Can someone with some spare cycles change the links from
> jakarta.apache.org:8080/jyve-faq/ to nagoya.apache.org:8080/jyve-faq/ ?

i fixed the link on the faq page ..

martin

Re: FAQ links...

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
I can carve it out in the morning. I also have a patch to the front
page, to list all the projects. Just planning to take the list from
bugzilla.

-- Tel +1 716 737-3463
-- http://www.husted.com/struts/