Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by CREMENESCU FLORIN <fl...@cdn.fr> on 2005/03/30 17:33:25 UTC

Backporting DiscoverClasses bug to 1.1

  Hello,

 	We have seen that the AXIS-1635 is solved in axis 1.2RC2  but not
 backported to axis 1.1. We are using axis1.1 and we would like to stick to
 this version, judging that 1.2 is not yet stable. But in the multithreaded
 environment we have the NullPointerException in
 DiscoverClasses$1.getNextClass. Could you tell us what to modify in axis
 1.1 in order to solve the bug ?

  Thank you,
    Florin Cremenescu

Ce message et toutes les pieces jointes (ci-apres le "message") sont confidentiels et etablis a l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires.
Toute utilisation ou diffusion non autorisee est interdite.Tout message electronique est susceptible d'alteration.
Le CREDIT DU NORD et ses filiales declinent toute responsabilite au titre de ce message s'il a ete altere, deforme ou falsifie.
This message and any attachments ( the "message") are confidential and intended solely for the addressees.
Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited.E-mails are susceptible to alteration.
Neither CREDIT DU NORD nor any of its subsidiaries or affiliates shall be liable for the message if altered, changed or falsified.