Posted to dev@excalibur.apache.org by Jorg Heymans <jh...@apache.org> on 2007/02/14 23:56:15 UTC

[CANCELLED] Re: [VOTE] new excalibur release

Jorg Heymans wrote:

> The new release of excalibur is long overdue, but finally here it is :
> http://people.apache.org/~jheymans/excalibur-release.tar.bz2
>
> I was unable to extract a list of fixed issues since the last release.
> Even though i can see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/EXLBR-32 i
> cannot make it show up in the find view - perhaps my jira skills are too
> weak dunno. If someone could try to assemble this list for inclusion in
> the announcement that would be great.
>
> Also-1: i have provided the release binaries in maven layout. Should we
> provided other packagings ?
> Also-2: i have not signed the release, if someone can help me out on how
> to do this that would be great as well.
>
> Please cast your votes.
>
> Regards
> Jorg

*AARGH*, scrap that. I just noticed i've released from the older maven2
release branch rather than trunk :(

It's getting a bit late here, i'll have another go at it tomorrow
evening - hopefully with full eyesight restored by then...

Sorry folks !!
Jorg

Re: [CANCELLED] Re: [VOTE] new excalibur release

Posted by Leo Simons <ma...@leosimons.com>.
On Feb 14, 2007, at 11:56 PM, Jorg Heymans wrote:
> *AARGH*, scrap that.

Okidoki...

> I just noticed i've released from the older maven2 release branch
> rather than trunk :(

Heh, I noticed. The only difference is the license header, which I
was sorta willing to let slip ;)

> It's getting a bit late here, i'll have another go at it tomorrow
> evening - hopefully with full eyesight restored by then...
>

> Sorry folks !!

No worries :-)

- Leo