Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by david micheneau <dm...@in-fusio.com> on 2005/11/03 10:03:44 UTC

[users@httpd] Nasty error in error logs

Hi,

Every night I do a log rotation and I use the command ./bin/apachectl
graceful
Apache was down and I see the same error in logs :

[Thu Nov 03 03:10:01 2005] [notice] SIGUSR1 received.  Doing graceful
restart
[Thu Nov 03 03:10:02 2005] [notice] seg fault or similar nasty error
detected in the parent process

It seems that the problem comes from PHP version
(http://bugs.php.net/bug.php?id=27735) but sincerely for me I don't
think so I've several servers with the same version of PHP and Apache
and don't reproduce the error.

However on this server I use the oracle instant client oci8, Solaris 9,
Apache 2.0.52, PHP 4.4.1

Do you have any idea or suggestion to solve this?

David.