Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Manoel Arruda <ma...@manowar.com.br> on 2002/12/02 23:18:07 UTC

TC + Mac Os 10.2.2 / Payflow

Hi!

I hope someone can help me with this:

I have: Mac Os Server 10.2.2 that comes with Tomcat Version 3.2.4
I want: Install VeriSign's Payflow Pro on the server

The main facts of my message:
- I'm a newbie on the Java world, but I have a good experience as
programmer, server administrator, etc.
- Yes, I know the URL
http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/tomcat-3.2-doc/index.html, explanations or
something more specific - inside or outside the documentation - would help a
lot.

The documentation about installing this Java Client is very poor, the only
requirement that they describe is "The Payflow Pro Pure Java Client is
supported on JDK 1.2 and higher.".

I have a couple of questions, if you know how to answer a least one would be
very helpful:

Note: All my OS/Tomcat installation is default by Apple.

- I have a .jar file, where should I put this? Inside "/Library/Tomcat/lib"
with a couple of other .jar files that I found?

- They ask me to run a C Shell and a Bourne Shell for setting the CLASSPATH.
Where should I type the commands that they give? On the Terminal?

- They ask me to make sure that the Payflow Pro client cert (f73e89fd.0) can
be found by the client. Ok, where should I put it? Should I create a folder
called "certs" and put it there?

Sorry if any of the questions sounds stupid.

Thank you.
Manoel Arruda