Posted to user@struts.apache.org by wolverine my <wo...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/26 06:09:26 UTC

[S2] Should action class serializable?

Hi!

How to decide if an Action class should be serializable or not?

Thank you!

RE: [S2] Should action class serializable?

Posted by "Krishna, Hari (FTT-CInternet)" <HK...@Templeton.com>.
What is the need for action class to be serialized? PLs let us know your
business requirement.

Regards,
I.HariKrishna | Software Engineer | Franklin Templeton International
Services (India) Pvt. Ltd. | Franklin Templeton Centre,1st Floor,
No.7,Third Cross Street, Kasturba Nagar, Adyar, Chennai 600020
+91 9884528587 |  www.franklintempleton.com

Posted by wolverine my <wo...@gmail.com>.
I'm studying the org.apache.struts2.showcase.ajax.AjaxTestAction class
and found that it is serializable.

Why is this action class serializable?

What is the special things we have with a serialized action class?

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.