Posted to users@continuum.apache.org by jo...@ica.se on 2007/01/18 08:52:39 UTC

How do I run Continuum 1.1 trunk version?

Hello,

I'm fairly new to both Maven and Continuum, but I have been using Maven
for a couple of months, and I am really getting fond of it.

Installed Continuum 1.0.3 a few weeks ago, and it's been no real problems.

I thought I'd check out the 1.1 version and see how it seems, but I don't
seem to get it to run.

If I follow the instructions and run it with mvn jetty:run, I can't get it
to run.

Is there any other way to run it, like deploying to Tomcat? If so, any
specific version?

Regards,

Joakim Zetterberg

Re: How do I run Continuum 1.1 trunk version?

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@venisse.net>.

joakim.zetterberg@ica.se a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> I'm fairly new to both Maven and Continuum, but I have been using Maven
> for a couple of months, and I am really getting fond of it.
>
> Installed Continuum 1.0.3 a few weeks ago, and it's been no real problems.
>
> I thought I'd check out the 1.1 version and see how it seems, but I don't
> seem to get it to run.
>
> If I follow the instructions and run it with mvn jetty:run, I can't get it
> to run.

mvn jetty:run is more for testing. For production, you need to deploy the webapp in a container

> Is there any other way to run it, like deploying to Tomcat? If so, any
> specific version?

http://docs.codehaus.org/display/CONTINUUMUSER/Continuum+on+Tomcat
If you want to use with the java wrapper like continuum 1.0.3, you'll find it in continuum-plexus-runtime

Emmanuel