Posted to dev@trafficserver.apache.org by Gracy F <gr...@gmail.com> on 2010/10/11 11:57:06 UTC

Build problems in building ATS on CentOS 5.2

Hi All,
 I am trying to build ATS 2.0.1 on my box. Its CentOS 5.2,  I ran configure,
but it did not create any Makefile.
At end it had configure thrown just a warinig "Can't find Tcl configuration
definitions".
What might be going wrong ?

Thanks,
GG

Re: Build problems in building ATS on CentOS 5.2

Posted by Gracy F <gr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. It worked nice.

--
Cheers,
Gracy

Re: Build problems in building ATS on CentOS 5.2

Posted by "Alan M. Carroll" <am...@network-geographics.com>.

Posted by Gracy F <gr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "w.p.w" <he...@gmail.com>.