Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Chris Custine <cc...@apache.org> on 2008/11/02 09:11:03 UTC

Jing bundle not deployed

I noticed that the jing bundle wasn't properly deployed to the release repo
during the release last week and this might cause some problems.  I read
somewhere recently that there is a filter in place to prevent SNAPSHOTs from
getting deployed to the apache release repo and one of the rules checks for
timestamps, so I am wondering if this is the cause of the jing bundle not
getting deployed.  Anyone know about this?

Chris

--
Chris Custine

Re: Jing bundle not deployed