Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Mark Miller <mm...@moondance.com> on 2002/09/06 19:11:32 UTC

xmldb-api-20020712.jar

From: Mark Miller <mm...@moondance.com>
Date: Fri Sep 6, 2002  18:02:46 Europe/Dublin
To: xindice-users@xml.apache.org
Subject: the cvs version

I am having a problem with the client leaving behind threads.  I would
like to try the latest version  (xmldb-api-20020712.jar?), but I don't
know where it is?

Thanks Mark.

Re: xmldb-api-20020712.jar

Posted by Terry Rosenbaum <Te...@amicas.com>.
You can d/l from CVS.

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/xml-xindice/java/lib/xmldb-api-20020712.jar

But, I don't think that will help you any.

Just a minor change to the DatabaseManager class allowing
specification of multiple instance names. No
other changes. The modified DatabaseManager
is required for the PRE_SERVER_REMOVAL
and later versions of xindice. If the later versions
of xindice are used with the earlier version of DatabaseManager,
you won't be able to "connect" to the DB. Earlier
versions of xindice (e.g. 1.0) will work the same with
either version of DatabaseManager (i.e. either
xmldb.jar or xmldb-api-20020712.jar).

-Terry