Posted to wsrp4j-user@portals.apache.org by Alessandro Spinuso <sp...@knmi.nl> on 2007/04/13 16:44:52 UTC

WSRP4j Proxy-portlet on jetspeed 2.1

Hello

I am trying to use wsrp4j-proxyportlet on jetspeed 2.1. It worked like a
sharp on jetspeed 2.
Now I had to do some work around, like adding the portlet.tld into the
proxyportlet web-inf/tld folder.

But, I still can`t see the ProducerConfig and PortletConfig portlets working
fine..

No way to modify producers settings and adding new remote portlets. The
interface just go to the first
page withour results.. and exception..

Some idea?
Tahnks a lot.. I have to choose between Jetspeed 2 and 2.1 in few days

Re: WSRP4j Proxy-portlet on jetspeed 2.1

Posted by Alessandro Spinuso <sp...@knmi.nl>.

Hi Kevin.

I followed your steps

I already added the lib into the endorsed folder and the portlet.tld

I had  all the properties files already with the right path (I recomplied
the proxyportlet with maven changing the build.properties as you wrote)

I erased the previous producers entries

I wanted to deploy the proxtportlet within the portal-admin folder, anyway
I`ve tried also modifyng the default-page.psml.. but as I expected nothing
changes.

The ProducerConfig doesn`t allow me to add any producer, it just go back to
the first view when I press the "Create Producer" button

The logs files shows normal DEBUG messages and no exception is raised within
the catalina.out

That`s really strange, both on pluto or jetspeed2 it worked immediately

Some others Ideas?
Thanks

Re: WSRP4j Proxy-portlet on jetspeed 2.1

Posted by Alessandro Spinuso <sp...@knmi.nl>.

Well, I got the solution to my problem Kevin..

I was using the desktop style look and feel and it doesn't seem to work
properly..

maybe I should report this as bug

thanks
Alessandro