Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Graham Anderson <gr...@siren.cc> on 2006/06/28 20:54:29 UTC

Newbie: How to ignore when importing on a project by project basis

when I import a new project into subversion , how do I ignore
certain files ?

I have already setup up the global-ignores in the miscellany
For this project only, I need to ignore all .mov files

So how would I amend the script:
svn import .  file:///Users/robert/repos/myproject -m "initial import
that will ignore .mov files"

As an alternative, I could ignore specific directory, 'multimedia',
if this is easier

many thanks

Re: Newbie: How to ignore when importing on a project by project basis

Posted by Graham Anderson <gr...@siren.cc>.
thanks
I'll give it a try

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.