Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Christophe Spada <ch...@antistatic.fr> on 2000/11/15 10:45:30 UTC

Default media

Hi,

i try again cause nobody answer me for my problem. More simple this time...

Is there a way to have a different default media for a site running
cocoon on the same web server with a different access url ?

Example : cocoon running on an apache server for the site mysite.com.
I want the default media html for the url http://www.mysite.com
and a default media wap for the url http://wap.mysite.com
www.mysite.com and wap.mysite.com have the same ips.

Thanks again.

Re: Default media

Posted by Mariusz Nowostawski <ma...@marni.otago.ac.nz>.
Hey Christophe,

The easiest, and probably most appropriate way of doing it, is to create
two seperate entries inside your apache configuration, for two virtual
web servers (ip can be the same), with two seperate roots for WAP and for
HTML default handling. Check out your apache configuration for details.
In your case it all is simply just create two files, with two fixed
default stylesheets, and two redirections in the web server configuration
pointing to those.

hth
mariusz