Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Bas Scheffers <ba...@scheffers.net> on 2008/03/15 06:54:32 UTC

Using Access Log with fresh URL session

Hi,

The site I am trying to test uses URL-based session IDs, can this be
combined with the Access Log Sampler?

This is what I need to do:

- Get / for new session
- Replay a line from the access log with the new session ID found in
the homepage*
- Follow redirect to result page. Seems this needs to be a new single
sample as the previous came from logs.
- Do repeated Ajax calls to get results - again with URL re-write for
the session id.

Right now, when I put in the URL rewrite, it doesn't update the one
already in the URL gotten from the log.

Anyone have any ideas?

Regards,
Bas.

* I cleaned up the log to only contain these specific GETs to the
search URL