Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by "kondakov87@mail.ru.INVALID" <ko...@mail.ru.INVALID> on 2018/07/12 13:54:07 UTC

Wiki edit permissions

Hi Igniters!

I'm working on Ignite MVCC feature. Recently I've implemented a
coordinator failover support (IGNITE-6754) and I would like to add a
couple words in our wiki about how does it work. But unfortunately I am
not allowed to edit this page:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IGNITE/Distributed+MVCC+And+Transactional+SQL+Design

Could you please grant me these permissions? My id is rkondakov.

Thank you.

--
Kind regards,
Roman Kondakov

Re: Wiki edit permissions

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.
Hi,

You're in. Not you should be able to edit the page. Let me know if you
still have any issue.

--
Denis