Posted to user@struts.apache.org by chengas123 <be...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/06 22:33:05 UTC

Current version of Struts 2?

Hi,
What's the current released version of Struts 2?  The homepage says it's
2.1.7, but when I go to download it, I can only download 2.1.6.  I've
noticed this problem many times in the past and it's always confused me.  If
2.1.7 is out, I really need a copy for the new struts.action.excludePattern

Thanks!
Ben

Re: Current version of Struts 2?

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.
When you go to: http://struts.apache.org/ you will see two links in
the top right corner. You will see that the Struts 2 link points to
2.1.6, that link always points to the latest GA. The confusion comes
from the 2.x directory(http://struts.apache.org/2.x/index.html) which
reflects the "development" documentation, but for some reason comes up
as the first link when you google "struts 2".

musachy