Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Ryan T <br...@yahoo.com> on 2017/05/01 23:05:34 UTC

Bug in onException with onRedelivery

I am running into an anomaly that I am hoping someone can resolve.

I have a route that looks like:

And a MyProcessor:

RedeliveryProcessor:

I start the test as below:

Result obtained:
--- redeliveryCount: 1
--- redeliveryCount: 2
[main] WARN route3 - ***   YetAnotherException happened.

Based on the code I expected "***   AnotherException happened." not "***
YetAnotherException happened."

Can anyone explain why I got the "***   YetAnotherException happened."
result?

Re: Bug in onException with onRedelivery

Posted by Ryan T <br...@yahoo.com>.
I stepped through it with the debugger and yep it does.  You could try it if
you would like.
https://github.com/catequil/CamelTests.git
<https://github.com/catequil/CamelTests.git>
The repository should be public.

Re: Bug in onException with onRedelivery

Posted by Tadayoshi Sato <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

I would first check if AnotherException is really thrown from MyProcessor.

Posted by Ryan T <br...@yahoo.com>.
Can someone verify that this is a bug or not?